Itâ€™s hard to get any proper work done when youâ€™re choking with dust in your office or if your previous cleaners did a poor job of keeping the restroom clean. Star Cleaning knows what itâ€™s like to run a business in a squeaky clean office. The productivity of the staff is simply phenomenal.
At Star Cleaning, we provide flexibility in cleaning arrangement to suit your office size and needs. None of your employees would ever witness the sight of overflowing garbage bin or unpleasant stench from shared restroom anymore. Your office deserves the same sparkle as your business brand.
Our team has a specific checklist for office cleanings and we never fail to comply with it when servicing your location:
- Each day we make sure to empty trash bins and replace the bags.
- We vacuum all of your carpets diligently
- We always sweep and mop wood and tile floors
- We sanitize door handles each time we’re working at any office (that’s essential due to the fact of how many hundred times a day a regular handle is turned by office workers, some of whom will definitely leave bacteria of some kind on it)
- Once every week we also dust room fixtures and furniture
- Also, we have a special policy regarding the office’s break area. The trash bin and floor rules apply there the same, but there are additional items which we consider. For example, break rooms often have refrigerators, coffee making machines, and microwaves. We will thoroughly clean all the insides of these appliances and sanitize the outside handles to wipe out the germs and bacterias left there…
- We never fail to wipe down all of your countertops, cabinets, tables, chairs…
- The same as above goes for the office’s bathroom and toilet rooms, which we sweep, wash the floors in and sanitize with antibacterial solutions every day.
- Each day we also check the roll of paper towels and re-supply it if necessary.
- While we will not wash your dishes for you, we do refill the dish soap weekly.
- At the end of each day, we turn off all the lights and lock the door to the break room.
- We never forget about the glass doors that you might have either in an open-space area, separate cabinets or at an additional common room
- Our cleaning specialists will also wipe down any woodwork exposed in the room.
It’s important not to forget about our most extended checklist for the office bathrooms and restrooms.Â During every cleaning, we empty trash and change the bags, wash and sanitize the toilet seat, handles, and bowls. We even scrub and sanitize urinals and their handles.